2016.4~2017.3 Keio University Faculty of Economics, Research Associate)
2016.4~ Takasaki City University of Economics,Part-time Lecturer(Local Public Finance)
2017.4~ The Tokyo Institute for Municipal Research,Researcher
Quest for Ecological and Sustainable Economies in Eurasia:
Historical Paths and Future Strategies (ESEE),Collaborating Researcher
Keio University, Graduate School of Economics, M.A. 2013
Concentration: Public Finance, Tax policy in Nordic countries
Dissertation(Master): The Interaction of Tax Policy in the Nordic Countries ～ The Case of the introduction of Dual Income Tax in Sweden and Denmark ～
Public Finance (Tax policy and Social policy in Nordic countries)
- Kurachi,S.(2018)”Universalism and Tax Consent in Denmark” Gisela Huerlimann,W. Elliot Brownlee,Eisaku Ide eds. Worlds of Taxation The Political Economy of Taxing, Spending, and Redistribution Since 1945,pp.99-129, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Kurachi,S.(2017) ”Child Benefit and Transferable Basic Deduction in Denmark -Process of Gender Equality in Tax System”, Economic Policy for Quality Life, April 2017,No.243,pp.24-28.(Japanese).
- Kurachi,S.(2017)” Welfare chauvinism in Tax revolts and Anti-immigration movement”, Shiobara and Inazu eds. To transcend social divide, Seikyu-sha.(Japanese)
- Kurachi,S. (2016) “Tax revolts and tax autonomy in Denmark and Japan”, Three Historical Analyses on Japan’s Fiscal Issues -Researches on Japan’s tax policy, intergovernmental fiscal relation and elderly care system– (Rikkyo Institute of Economic Research Discussion Paper Series), DP2016-E-1, pp.18-47.
- Kurachi,S. (2016) “A Comparative Historical Analysis of the Tax Revolts in Denmark and Japan” EIJS Seminar “Three Historical Analyses on Japan’s Fiscal Issues” 14 September 2016, Stockholm.(program) (Presentation pdf)
- Kurachi,S. (2016) “A Comparative Historical Analysis of Tax Revolts and Social Service in Denmark and the U.S. State California” Business and Tax Policies, Policy History Conference, 2016, June 3.(program pdf) (Presentation pdf)
- Kazuaki Sato, Yui Ohtsu, Shintaro Kurachi, Leo Shimamura, Yasuto Dobashi (2016)”An International Comparative Study of Financing Healthcare: The Case of Eight Developed Countries in 1990s- 2000s”Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series,DP2016-010.(download)
- Kurachi,S. (2016) “The Process of Universalism in the Danish Welfare System: The multi-tiered need’s testing system in Denmark”, Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series,DP2016-006.(download)]
- Shintaro Kurachi, Kazuaki Sato, Leo Shimamura (2016) “Why international cooperation on greening tax system failed? -The Case of EU, Nordic Countries, and Netherlands -“, Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series,DP2016-001.(Japanese), (English Abstract)
- Kurachi,S. (2015)”The Process of Universalism in the Danish Welfare System” International Conference “Changing Fortune of the Fiscal State in Industrialized Democracies” at Odawara, July 31,2015.（Presentation pdf）
- Kurachi,S. (2015) “Methodological investigation in comparative public finance : international comparisonin fiscal sociology” , Mita journal of economics. Vol.107, No.4 (2015. 1) ,p.571(27)- 585(41). (Japanese)
- Kurachi,S. (2015) “Local Income Taxation and Intergovernmental Relationships in Denmark -Budget cooperation in the 1980s”, Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series,DP2015-004.(Japanese) (Abstract)
- Kurachi,S. (2014)“How did Denmark confront its tax revolt?” Social Science History Association Annual Meeting, Toronto, Tax Policy in Europe and the United States, November 6, 2014（Program）.
- Kurachi,S. (2014)”Interrelationship between the tax policies in Nordic countries — Introduction of dual income taxation in Denmark and Sweden”(Japanese),Public Finance after the Comprehensive Reform of Social Security and Tax in Japan,Yuhikaku.
- “The Danish Welfare System since 1970s” ,Yokohama National University,
Graduate School of International Social sciences, MPE Program, Public Finance, 2017/01/17.( Presentation pdf)
- Keio University
- Faculty of Economics, Keio University
- Takasaki City University of Economics
- New Public Finance Seminar
- Japan Institute of Public Finance
- The Tokyo Institute for Municipal Research
Municipal Research Building, 1-3 Hibiya Koen, Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 100-0012